Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

CAGE - Beta - 1.1.30

Performs annoying tasks for you and makes CA-life a bit easier.

Moderator: CAGE

CAGE - Beta - 1.1.30

Postby NoMafia » 28 Mar 2012, 03:07

Apparently, version 1.1.30 does not recognize when it has been installed.

I got the notice that ver 30 was available, so I installed it. It shows as 1.1.30 on my Add-Ons page (FireFox).
But every time I open Castle Age, I get the download notice again! I've cleared cache and rebooted, but the problem persists.

Same issue on two different computers, with two different Facebook/Castle Age accounts.
NoMafia
Donator
Donator

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: CAGE - Beta - 1.1.30

Postby We'reHereAgain » 28 Mar 2012, 04:02

I have same condition, again only on the firefox version. Though mine doesnt seem to install because it always still says version CAGE - V1.1.29b in settings.
We'reHereAgain
Knight
Knight

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby CAGE » 28 Mar 2012, 06:28

Just a display error, it is .30 but shows .29 ingame. .31 is on its way, already in testing
CAGE - Castle Age Game Enhancer makes your Castle Age life a bit easier!

Want to say thank you? Visit my blog and click an ad ;)

CAGE has been thanked by:
CAGE
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 41 time
Highscores: 5

Re: CAGE - Beta - 1.1.30 (Update Idea)

Postby Krystal » 01 May 2012, 06:14

I was just thinking it would be great if there was a way to incorporate into the next version or in an update or something a way for the program to automatically send an army invite to EVERYONE on your entire friends list (for those of us that only play castle age and want large armies which is like everyone that plays that game hehe), just a suggestion
Krystal
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Krystal » 01 May 2012, 15:32

Another would be to add into the "Tools" on it a button that takes you to the page that you go to to actually join into and actively battle for guild battles since I know just about everyone in a guild uses quite often, just another suggestion ^.^
Krystal
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby CAGE » 01 May 2012, 19:04

Check the "View Army" Page and try the "Fill Army" button, this checks all army members and castle age players in your friendlist and adds the missing to your army. Before that you try the remove non-friend button, it removes...non.friends :P and makes your army smaller. Minimum army size is set to 541 and can be changed in the settings.

The active guild battle has changing links so that won't work, sorry.
CAGE - Castle Age Game Enhancer makes your Castle Age life a bit easier!

Want to say thank you? Visit my blog and click an ad ;)
CAGE
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 41 time
Highscores: 5

Return to C.A.G.E.