Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Firefox Trouble

Performs annoying tasks for you and makes CA-life a bit easier.

Moderator: CAGE

Firefox Trouble

Postby HahnHolio » 22 Dec 2012, 07:00

Hi all!

just had to use Firefox instead of chrome, coz chrome kept crashing.

so ... i installed the CAGE script, and it seems to work fine on ff17.0.1 with the exception of me being unable to scroll the content on the capage !?!?!

this is really uncool and annoying, so if anyone has a solution or idea about this, i thank thee in advance :)
regards

HahnHolio
HahnHolio
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Firefox Trouble

Postby jake » 06 Jan 2013, 07:45

Im new to this stuff and i dont know if im doin or posted on a wrong page but as i saw his post i posted here with the same problem. I use chrome too and have no problem but when i installed it on ff I have scroll problem. when u scroll up/down its very very slow.
The version is: CAGE - Castle Age Game Enhancer - V 1.2.13b. I hope it can be fixed. In the mean time cant us cage on ff. Thanks for your help.
jake
Scout
Scout

Postby Vitae » 06 Jan 2013, 18:29

http://cagenhancer.blogspot.com/2012/12/cage-beta-1215.html
FF version seems to broken more and more and I don't have time to fix it, really sorry for that. If there is someone that want to work on that it also hosted on github I will a everyone willing to help to the ff developers.
Vitae
High Commander
High Commander

Have thanks: 56 time

Postby Farwalker » 09 Jan 2013, 04:39

"Try This" I have the very same Problem Scrolling, But i found that if you click up on the menu bar click VIEW ..then.. Zoom ... Zoom in & out .. an you will have it scrolling once again ... it's a temp fix but it works !! :roll:
Farwalker
Scout
Scout

Return to C.A.G.E.