Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Many problems with CAGE

Performs annoying tasks for you and makes CA-life a bit easier.

Moderator: CAGE

Many problems with CAGE

Postby ladyeve » 31 Jan 2013, 14:42

I am not sure if this is the right area to post problems.. but here goes .. While using CAGE when accepting gifts it seems the gifts are getting lost. It doesn't give you the drop down list of what gifts you received anymore and I knew I needed a couple more of something and when looking in app requests saw I had some there but after using the auto rec gifts in CAGE and then checking again I didn't receive them at all.

When you use the assister it does not work I have 10 set to assist and all it ever does is 1 then the dreaded blue spinning ball appears and will not go away until I leave CA altogether and reload it.
Using CA tools gifts work or going back to the old way by accepting one at a time works also.
My husband and I donated to CAGE when you first started and haven't been financial enough to help out lately but with all the problems with CAGE I am not sure we will be using this in the future.

Please help us get our faith back into CAGE
Thanks
Eve
ladyeve
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to C.A.G.E.