Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Timer Clarification

Performs annoying tasks for you and makes CA-life a bit easier.

Moderator: CAGE

Timer Clarification

Postby Raziel » 30 Apr 2013, 21:03

I had a browser open running CAAP, and a separate browser with CAGE (Chrome stable and Chromium, respectively, to be exact) also open. Eventually I noticed that the timers on the first browser with CAAP were well behind. When the script went to use my income general, the income time had already past over ten minutes before. This seemed strange to me, as I'm not sure how any of this could effect the timers. But it continued to do so. I noticed there is "Fixes timers" listed as a feature of CAGE, so I was wondering if I could have some clarification on that and if there is a way I can keep this set up without the timers being displaced.
Raziel
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 15 time
Highscores: 5

Re: Timer Clarification

Postby CAGE » 30 Apr 2013, 22:21

That was really long time ago when the monster timers didn't work. Had a fix for that within Cage. I changed the gold/health/... timers just a bit so no big deal there. Its more a problem that on each second you loose a few milliseconds while the timer function is working, thats making the CA timers very inaccurate.

But with all in mind I still don't know how the timers went of by about 10 minutes!?
CAGE - Castle Age Game Enhancer makes your Castle Age life a bit easier!

Want to say thank you? Visit my blog and click an ad ;)
CAGE
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 41 time

Re: Timer Clarification

Postby Raziel » 30 Apr 2013, 22:39

Yeah, like I said, it seemed very strange to me. Although I've never had the same account open in two different browsers before, I didn't think there would be any issues with it. As you know, CAAP and CAGE aren't compatible. And CAAP can't even be disabled by clicking the button on the browser, so it would be especially annoying to have to disable it whenever I'm at my computer and going to be playing with CAGE. But every time I have both of them open, the timers will lag considerably, rendering actions like using an income general for income collecting useless.
Raziel
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 15 time

Return to C.A.G.E.