Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Wishlist disscusion

Performs annoying tasks for you and makes CA-life a bit easier.

Moderator: CAGE

Re: Wishlist disscusion

Postby Raziel » 26 Apr 2013, 23:49

It would be great if you could add filters to the guild conquest area similar to the guild battle filters. For me, I like to search for targets that are level 901+ so that I can get 50 points a token for conquest path, but it's a real pain finding them. They never, ever come up on the conquest duel page, so my only choice is to go through the guild conquest areas. I'm lucky if I find one within ten minutes (well, a reasonable one at least. Not going to be attacking level 2000 people :p ). If they were filtered to show 50 point targets just as it can show 240 point targets in guild battles, it would save me a ton of time every day.
Raziel
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 15 time
Highscores: 5

Postby 地獄の炎 » 27 Apr 2013, 00:33

It's already under developpent...
Just waitting for...
地獄の炎
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 26 time

Postby We'reHereAgain » 07 Jun 2013, 09:51

for last few weeks i dont know what changed in FB castle age but now I have to click 2 or 3 times on almost every button in CAGE, except maybe submit for chat...
We'reHereAgain
Knight
Knight

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby Vitae » 08 Jun 2013, 04:23

We'reHereAgain wrote:for last few weeks i dont know what changed in FB castle age but now I have to click 2 or 3 times on almost every button in CAGE, except maybe submit for chat...

Believe that's fixed in the current version
Vitae
High Commander
High Commander

Have thanks: 56 time

Postby Vitae » 08 Jun 2013, 04:24

What I'd like to see is you and your opponents health left in FB and GB on the battle screen after you attack
This way you don't have to guess if someone is @ < or > 200 HP

I thought CAGE or CA-Tools used to do that, but maybe I'm wrong.
Vitae
High Commander
High Commander

Have thanks: 56 time

Previous

Return to C.A.G.E.