Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Various Help Needed

Area to post your questions about operating systems, browsers and other technical help requests

Moderator: WarDrake

Various Help Needed

Postby kensou » 06 May 2015, 07:37

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to say sorry for not going through all of the topics, I tried to look around to find solutions but I couldn't so I decided to post here instead.

Version: 141.0.0 d277 Chrome

1) How do I reset my config, removing extension and reinstalling does not work. I tried copying my web3 config to my fb config, things went haywire

2) My CAAP just kept refreshing at Loadout even though I did not check any option on Loadout config.

3) CAAP auto consumed my stamina potion even though I did not check the option.

4) Backup/Restore config profile does not work

I hope I'm not too troublesome by posting this request here. If any kind soul would be kind enough to redirect me or guide me out it would be great! Thanks!
kensou
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Various Help Needed

Postby kensou » 10 May 2015, 08:28

Hello all!

Not sure if my questions is too noob or maybe this forum is not active anymore..?
Sorry just to clarify
kensou
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Technical