Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Conquest Battle Discussion/Suggestions/Contributions

Discussion and information regarding the current Community Build

Conquest Battle Discussion/Suggestions/Contributions

Postby Xotic750 » 23 Jan 2013, 13:54

This is the place to discuss the CAAP conquest battle feature, make suggestions, report issues and provide solutions and contributions.
ImageImage
Xotic750
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 89 time

Re: Conquest Battle Discussion/Suggestions/Contributions

Postby LordBandit » 23 Jan 2013, 15:38

I managed to get d153 right before leaving for work this morning and it appears that setting to Duel is actually working and doing duels now instad of invade! WTG Xotic!! Thanks
LordBandit

Have thanks: 52 time

Postby CalBigGuy » 23 Jan 2013, 20:37

AWESOME!! I got d153 on a couple of profiles and yes, it does seem to be working smoothly. However, I did notice a confusing typo.
The level boxes are either mislabeled, or the descriptions are swapped.
The "my level minus" box has the description of "highest relative level", and
the "my level plus" box has the descriptions of "lowest relative level".
Which is correct?? The title, or the description?? Thanks guys.
And once again, ~~AWESOME~~!!
CalBigGuy
Squire
Squire

Have thanks: 6 time

Postby Xotic750 » 23 Jan 2013, 21:11

Basically, the popup instructions are something that I have not done and this is an area that needs completing. So, if someone want to suggest some then please feel free and I can copy and paste them into the code. this means that "my level minus" is correct and the popup is where the instructions require writing :)
ImageImage
Xotic750
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cavalier007 » 24 Jan 2013, 00:49

Is anyone having issues with Conquest Duel not attacking? My setting is "Coins Available" and "Invade". Also, did the same for "Duel". Everything else is blank. CAAP will check for coins by going to the Conquest Duel page and then CAAP leaves and resets the clock. Thanks. Ok, an update: I think because I'm running Stay Hidden for Battle that when Health is below 10 then Conquest can not attack. Question can a priority for Battle and Conquest be created? In other words, can Conquest Duel become part of the stay hidden logic? If Health at 10, then Conquest; if conquest at 0 coins, then battle and etc.
Cavalier007
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 11 time

Postby Xotic750 » 24 Jan 2013, 02:15

Try moving "conquestBattle" to above "battle" in the "Action Order List" and see if that makes any difference, better/worse/have a new suggestion
ImageImage
Xotic750
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xotic750 » 24 Jan 2013, 12:43

I have just made a commit to integrate conquest Battles into the health system (d157), will still need you to try moving "conquestBattle" to above "battle" in the "Action Order List" and give me some feedback and then I can decide if to make that permanant.
ImageImage

Xotic750 has been thanked by:
Xotic750
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cavalier007 » 24 Jan 2013, 22:11

Xotic750 wrote:I have just made a commit to integrate conquest Battles into the health system (d157), will still need you to try moving "conquestBattle" to above "battle" in the "Action Order List" and give me some feedback and then I can decide if to make that permanant.

Appreciate the recommendation. I moved Conquest feature up and will let you know the results.

Preliminary: I moved ConquestBattle in front of Battle in Action Order. Battle (using Stay Hidden) with "Wait for Safe Health" not checked (off) still takes precedence. If I turn Battle off, then Conquest (Coins Available) waits for the timer even though I have plenty of health and three coins available. It appears the timer is affecting action instead of available coins driving the action.

Final:
Action Order: ConquestBattle in front of Battle
Battle: Stay Hidden, Wait for Safe Health
Conquest Battle: Coins Available, Wait for Safe Health, My Level Minus: Blank, My Level Plus: Blank, My Rank Minus: 4 (My Rank is 10), My Rank Plus: 2, Higher Than x*AR: o.5

Ran this configuration on five accounts with levels 471 to 131. Conquest Coins were not expended. Health was working per Stay Hidden with Wait For Safe Health.
Last edited by Cavalier007 on 25 Jan 2013, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.
Cavalier007
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 11 time

Postby Vitae » 25 Jan 2013, 22:35

Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but nothing I do by way of settings has it attack.

Conquest when: Coins Available
Conquest Type: Invade
Wait for Safe Health: Checked
Chain CP: 0 (says 0 to always chain)
Max Chains: 10 (I have 11 Tokens)
My Level Minus: 0 (I don't want to attack anyone Higher than me. Tho 'minus' implies LESS than to me *)
My Level Plus: 0 (I don't care if I'm attacking a lvl 10 that's ranked higher than me. Tho again, "plus" implies HIGHER than to me **)
My Rank Munus: 0 (I have no need to attack people beneath me)
My Rank Plus: 9 (I'm Champion and there's 9 ranks higher)
Higher Than X*AR: 0.7 ( wimps only please. Hover help says .5 is the default, but 0.7 is what's there
Advanced: Checked
Army Ratio Max: 0.8 (Set to what the hover says)
Army Ratio Min: 0.1 (Set to what the hover says)

I'm staring at 2 lvl 374's. One's Rank 10 with 501 Army and the other is rank 9 with 458. And it's not attacking them.
Also, does the Conqeust worker take into account that I have Mephy loaded and am using 541 army not 501? Of course I'd assume that in the calcs when I say what type of army I want to fight it's using the 501 and not 541 as that might throw off the expected army fight.

From the Hover help
*This sets the highest relative level, above yours, that you are willing to attack. So if you are a level 100 and do not want to attack an opponent above level 120, you would code 20.
**This sets the lowest relative level, below yours, that you are willing to attack. So if you are a level 100 and do not want to attack an opponent below level 60, you would code 40.
Vitae
High Commander
High Commander

Have thanks: 56 time

Postby LordBandit » 25 Jan 2013, 23:12

The problem may be with the Coins Available. I set mine to At x coins = 6 use to 0 so essentially it does it 4 times a day. Chain set to 0, max chains 12. I set to Duel, level 500 minus (I am level 675), level 100 higher, rank minus 1, rank plus 2 and Higher = 1. It is working fantastic for me.
LordBandit

Have thanks: 52 time

Next

Return to Community Build