Welcome
Welcome to the Castle Age AutoPlayer forums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Wishlist disscusion

Performs annoying tasks for you and makes CA-life a bit easier.

Moderator: CAGE

Wishlist disscusion

Postby CAGE » 14 Jan 2012, 21:51

Post your wishes, idea and critics here. If you have a github account you can submit your stuff right there.

Wishlist: http://tricider.com/brainstorming/FgKT

Wishlist on github >> https://github.com/unknowner/CAGE/issues?milestone=3&state=open
CAGE - Castle Age Game Enhancer makes your Castle Age life a bit easier!

Want to say thank you? Visit my blog and click an ad ;)
CAGE
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 41 time
Highscores: 5

Re: Wishlist disscusion

Postby kaz36 » 13 Jul 2012, 11:29

Can we get the alchemy page updated, its awesome but a bit on the left telling us how many of the items we have already made would be excellent,maybe under the jpg's saving us having to mess about looking though item lists
kaz36
Scout
Scout

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby NoMafia » 13 Jul 2012, 12:19

It seems that the only things still working in the latest version of C.A.G.E are 1) switching generals, 2) percentages on Monster health and Party health, 3) filling Elite Guard, and 4) gifting (although I now have about 52 billion soulstones, so I don't bother with gifts any more).

I miss: 1) the readouts for BSI, etc., 2) the ability to take potions without navigating all the way back into the keep pages.

I suspect that the fixes needed have grown to the point where it is a daunting task, so I'm resigning myself to the likelihood that C.A.G.E. has seen its last update, and is doomed to follow CAAP into history.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss CAAP: automatic collection and banking, table of Generals' stats, table of weapons used for duel/invade.
NoMafia
Donator
Donator

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby CAGE » 14 Jul 2012, 12:40

I try to fix the latest problems this weekend. CAGE is not dead, but RL is currently very busy.
CAGE - Castle Age Game Enhancer makes your Castle Age life a bit easier!

Want to say thank you? Visit my blog and click an ad ;)
CAGE
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 41 time
Highscores: 5

Postby NoMafia » 14 Jul 2012, 18:22

Thanks for the feedback. You really ARE the MAN!

I've discovered that the button for automatically banking is working, but the buttons for energy and stamina potions are not (all this is in FF, btw), and the numbers of potions are not showing up on the buttons either.

All in all, the vast majority of the features are working, so I'm not really complaining. Just very releived to learn that you are still around. Thanks, and good luck with getting RL back in line...we're all pulling for ya.
NoMafia
Donator
Donator

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby We'reHereAgain » 27 Aug 2012, 10:20

i wish auto return gift works, it seems to be if there too many i dunno maybe 30 or more...it just always comes up castle age error, been this way for a very long time. but if small amount of favours to be returned it works fine. It's a very useful feature that I wish was back :)
NOTE: If theres just a few return favours it returns them like a charm.
And great work!

edit I mean in Chrome, I don't try use the FF version any more really.
We'reHereAgain
Knight
Knight

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby We'reHereAgain » 13 Sep 2012, 18:28

We'reHereAgain wrote:i wish auto return gift works, it seems to be if there too many i dunno maybe 30 or more...it just always comes up castle age error, been this way for a very long time. but if small amount of favours to be returned it works fine. It's a very useful feature that I wish was back :)
NOTE: If theres just a few return favours it returns them like a charm.
And great work!

edit I mean in Chrome, I don't try use the FF version any more really.

It's working fine again now :) yay TY!
We'reHereAgain
Knight
Knight

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby ajoin007 » 09 Oct 2012, 19:01

Isn't it possible to show a skillpoint ratio next to the different quests or a submenu where u can see what quest u should take to spend the least energy to get to 100% and claim the skill point. An interesting forumpost was made in the official ca forums that listed the quests but its quite difficult to contantly switch through all screens and chack what quests you already did and which ones u didnt. http://castleageforums.com/cforum/showthread.php?t=31141
ajoin007
Scout
Scout

Postby 地獄の炎 » 03 Nov 2012, 00:44

I propose you a new code on github for guild_battle.js
Adding filter for battle activy points gain on hit victory into guild battle.

p.s.: my username on github is "Bonbons"

地獄の炎 has been thanked by:
地獄の炎
First Knight
First Knight

Have thanks: 26 time

Postby Ann » 02 Feb 2013, 21:31

when I get the daily demi I have to redo it to update - to show when I can get the next one. Besides that I love the app :-)
Ann
Scout
Scout

Next

Return to C.A.G.E.